- Open to any graduating high school senior currently living OR going to high school within the boundaries of the city of Chicago.
- An applicant must show proof of acceptance to a university with a 4-year accredited engineering program, and be starting as an Engineering major in Fall 2024.
- Each applicant should meet the academic and residency criteria outlined in the online application.
- Open to DREAMERS
- Application Opens: January 1st
- Application Due Date: April 1st
- Award Recipient Notification: June
- Chicago Engineers’ Foundation is not able to consider applications from students who will be attending 2-year college programs, pre-engineering programs, 3-2 dual degree programs, or majors outside of engineering.
- All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted via the application portal by the April 1st deadline.
- Applications that do not meet eligibility cannot be considered.
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Download the Incentive Award Frequently Asked Questions:
- Eligibility Requirements and FAQs About the Incentive Award Program
- Application Requirements
- Submission Requirements
The 2024 Application is OPEN!
Students seeking other engineering scholarship opportunities are welcome to visit the Career & Scholarship Resources pages for referrals to a variety of opportunities for future engineers.