- Open to any graduating high school senior currently living OR going to high school within the boundaries of the city of Chicago.
- An applicant must show proof of acceptance to a university with a 4-year accredited engineering program, and be starting as a Freshman Engineering major in Fall 2021.
- Each applicant should meet the academic criteria outlined in the online application.
- Application Opens: January 1, 2021
- Application Due Date: April 1, 2021
- Award Recipient Notification: June 2021
- All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted via the CEF Incentive Award online portal.
- Applications that do not meet the above eligibility cannot be considered.
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
The 2021 Application Cycle is Closed
Students seeking other engineering scholarship opportunities are welcome to visit the Career & Scholarship Resources page for referrals to a variety of opportunities for future engineers.