- Open to any graduating high school senior currently living OR going to high school within the boundaries of the city of Chicago.
- An applicant must show proof of acceptance to a university with a 4-year accredited engineering program, and be starting as a Freshman Engineering major in Fall 2020.
- Each applicant should meet the academic criteria outlined in the online application.
- Application Opens: January 1, 2020
- Application Due Date: May 1, 2020 (the 2020 Application Cycle is Closed)
- Award Recipient Notification: late June 2020
- All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted via the CEF Incentive Award online portal.
- Applications that do not meet the above eligibility cannot be considered.
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
The 2020 Application Cycle is Closed.
Students seeking engineering scholarship opportunities are welcome to visit the Career & Scholarship Resources page for referrals to other opportunities for future engineers.