Reservations have closed. For information about tickets or sponsorships please email [email protected].
The Roaring 20’s are back….for one night only!
Grab your favorite fella’ or flapper and dress to thrill in your 1920’s best for this evening of glitz, ritz, glam, and fun at the Union League Club of Chicago.
Select just the right outfit—from Gatsby-inspired to gangster.
Check out these options to start your wardrobe search:
- Amazon.com: Search 1920’s men or 1920’s women to see a bunch of options
- Party City has several costumes to consider.
- Chicago Costume is a great local option for accessories and outfits.
Live Music provided by The Chicago Cellar Boys
Dance Instruction provided by Traffic Jam Swing
Tableside Magic provided by Norm Basile.
Casino Fun provided by US Casino.
The Premium Auction is OPEN!
- Designer Handbags
- Fine Jewelry
- Union League Club of Chicago Experiences
- Family Experiences
- Outdoor Fun
- and MORE…
Thank You Donors
- A.M. Feldman Jewelers
- The Birrell Family
- Chicago Athletic Clubs
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Chicago Fire FC
- Chicago White Sox
- City Mini Golf
- Dandy Windows and Doors
- Emagine Entertainment
- Escape Artistry
- The Field Museum
- Sharon Harmsworth & Diane Ferrari
- Illinois Sports Facilities Authority
- Claudia Jaccarino
- Paul Juettner
- KOVAL Distillery
- Andrew Levenfeld
- Lou Malnati’s
- Virginia McGann
- Museum of Science & Industry, Chicago
- Oriental Trading
- PRP Wine International
- Rivers Casino
- Six Flags Great America
- Sokal Group
- Scavenger Hunts by Let’s Roam
- Tito’s Vodka
- Union League Club of Chicago
- Wildfire Restaurant
Thank You Sponsors
-The Doloughty Family
-Candiano Law Office
-Tom Karaba and Marsha Hoover
-P. Kay Whitlock
Speakeasy Chicago is a 21 and Over Evening and Guests are Encouraged to Wear 1920’s Inspired Apparel .
Proceeds support programming and scholarships for Chicago students.