At the start of the pandemic, Chicago Engineers’ Foundation (CEF) introduced virtual opportunities to help students continue towards their educational and career goals. From virtual workshops, to job searches and mentoring, CEF expanded student programming to new levels to inspire and empower Chicago students.
As we continue to navigate this challenging time, students of all ages continue to face concerns, including how to plan for their future educational and career paths. Chicago Engineers’ Foundation is poised to offer even more opportunities to continue supporting K-12 students and college scholars, and you can help Chicago’s future engineers stay on track.
With your help, CEF will raise $150,000 this academic year to expand student opportunities including:
- Add more K-12 classroom visits across Chicago.
- Develop hands-on activities to inspire young minds.
- Fund $100,000 in scholarship awards for the Class of 2022.
- Increase award amounts to offer students $5,600 in awards over 4 years.
- Continue to add more career resources for college engineering students.